- このトピックには1件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にzenkoku-datsumo-salonにより7ヶ月、 2週前に更新されました。
2020年7月17日 11:06 AM #4607zenkoku-datsumo-salonゲスト
2020年6月25日 1:05 PM #3228Audrey Oliphantゲスト
- The Other Side: Stories of Central American Teen Refugees Who Dream of Crossing the Border • Juan Pablo Villalobos • 9780374305734
- The Caiplie Caves: Poems • Karen Solie • 9780374117962
- Famous People • Justin Kuritzkes • 9781250309020
- His & Hers • Alice Feeney • 9781250266071
- Twilight of the Gods • Scott Oden • 9780312372958
The Wife and the Widow
by Christian White
- Author: Christian White
- Format: hardcover, 352 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (Minotaur Books) (January 21, 2020)
- ISBN: 9781250194374 (1250194377)
About The Book
The second standalone thriller from the award-winning author of The Nowhere Child, Christian White.
Set against the backdrop of an eerie island town in the dead of winter, The Wife and The Widow is an unsettling thriller told from two perspectives: Kate, a widow whose grief is compounded by what she learns about her dead husband’s secret life; and Abby, an island local whose world is turned upside when she’s forced to confront the evidence of her husband’s guilt. But nothing on this island is quite as it seems, and only when these women come together can they discover the whole story about the men in their lives.
Brilliant and beguiling, The Wife and The Widow takes you to a cliff edge and asks the question: how well do we really know the people we love?
Hardcover book The Wife and the Widow Christian White download PocketBook on Bookshop. Hardback The Wife and the Widow read. FictionBook ebook The Wife and the Widow by Christian White on iPhone.