- このトピックには1件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にzenkoku-datsumo-salonにより7ヶ月、 2週前に更新されました。
2020年7月25日 6:55 PM #5640zenkoku-datsumo-salonゲスト
2020年7月1日 5:08 AM #3687Jessica Flynnゲスト
- A Nearly Normal Family by M. T. Edvardsson – 9781250204431
- Drive-Thru Dreams: A Journey Through the Heart of America’s Fast-Food Kingdom by Adam Chandler – 9781250090720
- A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol. 15 by Kazuma Kamachi – 9781645052319
- Catfishing on CatNet by Naomi Kritzer – 9781250165084
- Cat Ears on Elizabeth by Rachel Vail – 9781250162205
Anything for You
(Valerie Hart, #3)
by Saul Black
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Press) (November 12, 2019)
- Format: hardcover, 352 pages
- ISBN: 9781250199911 (1250199913)
- Series: Valerie Hart, #3
- Author: Saul Black
- Language: english
About The Book
Critically acclaimed author Saul Black returns with a heart-racing thriller in which a brutal murder forces one woman to reckon with her own past — and her future.
On a hot summer night, a watchful neighbor locks eyes with an intruder and unwittingly alerts the police to a vicious crime scene next door: a lavish master bedroom where a man lies dead. Next to him, his wife is bleeding out onto the hardwood floor, clinging to life.
The victim, Adam Grant, was a well-known San Francisco prosecutor — a man whose connection to Homicide detective Valerie Hart brings her face-to-face with a life she’s long since left behind. Adam’s career made him an easy target, and forensic evidence points towards an ex-con he put behind bars years ago. But while Adam’s wife and daughter grapple with their tragic loss, Valerie uncovers devastating clues that point in a more ominous direction. Lurking in the shadows of the Grants’ pristine life is a mysterious blonde who holds the key to a very different — and much darker — story.
As Valerie struggles to forge a new path for herself, the investigation forces her to confront the question: can we ever really leave our pasts behind?
Sophisticated and stunning, Anything for You is an unforgettable thriller that will grip readers long after turning the last page.
PDF book Anything for You Saul Black for PC. Hardcover Anything for You download on Dymocks. EPUB ebook Anything for You by Saul Black read on Kindle on Powells. MP3 Anything for You buy cheap. Hardback book Anything for You read online on Audible.
FictionBook ebook Anything for You by Saul Black buy Mac. Online book Anything for You Saul Black. MOBI Anything for You download iOS on Kobo. FB2 ebook Anything for You download on reader on Walmart. Paperback Anything for You by Saul Black.