- このトピックには1件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にzenkoku-datsumo-salonにより1年、 2ヶ月前に更新されました。
2020年7月18日 3:56 AM #4726zenkoku-datsumo-salonゲスト
2020年6月25日 4:32 PM #3272Dave Turnboleゲスト
- Billion Dollar Brand Club: How Dollar Shave Club, Warby Parker, and Other Disruptors Are Remaking What We Buy – Lawrence Ingrassia – 9781250313065
- The Summer I Met Jack – Michelle Gable – 9781250770875
- The Story Seeker – Kristin O’Donnell Tubb – 9781250301093
- Touched by the Sun: My Friendship with Jackie – Carly Simon – 9780374277727
Health Span, Life Span, and the New Science of Longevity
by Nir Barzilai
- ISBN: 9781250230850 (1250230853)
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Press) (June 16, 2020)
- Author: Nir Barzilai
About The Book
How do some people avoid the slowing down, deteriorating, and weakening that plagues many of their peers decades earlier? Are they just lucky? Or do they know something the rest of us don’t? Is it possible to grow older without getting sicker? What if you could look and feel fifty through your eighties and nineties?
Founder of the Institute for Aging Research at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and one of the leading pioneers of longevity research, Dr. Nir Barzilai’s life’s work is tackling the challenges of aging to delay and prevent the onset of all age-related diseases including “the big four”: diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s.
One of Dr. Barzilai’s most fascinating studies features volunteers that include 750 SuperAgers — individuals who maintain active lives well into their nineties and even beyond—and, more importantly, who reached that ripe old age never having experienced cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, or cognitive decline.
In Age Later, Dr. Barzilai reveals the secrets his team has unlocked about SuperAgers and the scientific discoveries that show we can mimic some of their natural resistance to the aging process. This eye-opening and inspirational book will help you think of aging not as a certainty, but as a phenomenon — like many other diseases and misfortunes — that can be targeted, improved, and even cured.
TXT book Age Later read online. Hardback ebook Age Later by Nir Barzilai for iOS on Audible. MOBI Age Later buy. PDF ebook Age Later Nir Barzilai download on PC on Barnes & Noble. MP3 book Age Later by Nir Barzilai on Walmart.
Online Age Later read Kindle. EPUB ebook Age Later Nir Barzilai download on Dymocks. Hardcover Age Later buy cheap for iPad. FictionBook book Age Later Nir Barzilai on Powells. FB2 book Age Later read reader.