- このトピックには1件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にzenkoku-datsumo-salonにより9ヶ月、 3週前に更新されました。
2020年7月26日 7:44 AM #5763zenkoku-datsumo-salonゲスト
2020年7月1日 8:21 PM #3747Avenged Sinnyゲスト
- The Unexpected Spy: From the CIA to the FBI, My Secret Life Taking Down Some of the World’s Most Notorious Terrorists · Tracy Walder · 9781250230980
- The Ghosts Went Floating · Kim Norman · 9780374312138
- Child Star · Brian “Box” Brown · 9781250154071
- With All Due Respect: Defending America with Grit and Grace · Nikki R. Haley · 9781250266552
- Dolly: An Unauthorized Collection of Wise & Witty Words on Grit, Lipstick, Love & Life from Dolly Parton · Mary Zaia · 9781250270313
This Is Not a T-Shirt
A Brand, a Culture, a Community — a Life in Streetwear
by Bobby Hundreds
- ISBN: 9780374275792 (0374275793)
- Publisher: Farrar (June 25, 2019)
- Author: Bobby Hundreds
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 336 pages
About The Book
The story of The Hundreds and the precepts that made it an iconic streetwear brand by Bobby Hundreds himself.
Streetwear occupies that rarefied space where genuine “cool” coexists with big business; where a star designer might work concurrently with Nike, a tattoo artist, Louis Vuitton, and a skateboard company. It’s the ubiquitous style of dress comprising hoodies, sneakers, and T-shirts. In the beginning, a few brands defined this style; fewer still survived as streetwear went mainstream. They are the OGs, the “heritage brands.” The Hundreds is one of those persevering companies, and Bobby Hundreds is at the center of it all.
The creative force behind the brand, Bobby Kim, a.k.a. Bobby Hundreds, has emerged as a prominent face and voice in streetwear. In telling the story of his formative years, he reminds us that The Hundreds was started by outsiders; and this is truly the story of streetwear culture.
In This Is Not a T-Shirt, Bobby Hundreds cements his spot as a champion of an industry he helped create and tells the story of The Hundreds — with anecdotes ranging from his Southern California, punk-DIY-tinged youth to the brand’s explosive success. Both an inspiring memoir and an expert assessment of the history and future of streetwear, this is the tale of Bobby’s commitment to his creative vision and to building a real community.
Paperback ebook This Is Not a T-Shirt read for iPad on Powells. MOBI book This Is Not a T-Shirt by Bobby Hundreds download. Hardcover This Is Not a T-Shirt Bobby Hundreds buy on PocketBook.
FB2 This Is Not a T-Shirt on Kobo. TXT ebook This Is Not a T-Shirt Bobby Hundreds read online on Bookshop. EPUB book This Is Not a T-Shirt download iPhone.