- このトピックには1件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にzenkoku-datsumo-salonにより1年、 1ヶ月前に更新されました。
2020年7月25日 8:32 PM #5653zenkoku-datsumo-salonゲスト
2020年7月3日 2:04 AM #3878Bonita Hawkinsゲスト
- The Queen V: Everything You Need to Know About Sex, Intimacy, and Down There Health Care by Dr. Jackie Walters | 9781250209184
- Three Men in a Boat by Jerome K Jerome | 9781529024012
- The New York Times A Puzzle a Day: 365 Crossword Puzzles for a Year of Fun by Will Shortz | 9781250623539
- Code Red: How Progressives and Moderates Can Unite to Save Our Country by E. J. Dionne | 9781250256478
My Life in War, Peace, and the Cockpit of the Navy’s Most Lethal Aircraft, the F/A-18 Super Hornet
by Caroline Johnson, Hof Williams
- Author: Caroline Johnson, Hof Williams
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 336 pages
- ISBN: 9781250139290 (1250139295)
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Press) (November 5, 2019)
About The Book
A fresh, unique insider’s view of what it’s like to be a woman aviator in today’s US Navy — from pedicures to parachutes, friendship to firefights.
Caroline Johnson was an unlikely aviation candidate. A tall blonde debutante from Colorado, she could have just as easily gone into fashion or filmmaking, and yet she went on to become an F/A-18 Super Hornet Weapons System Officer. She was one of the first women to fly a combat mission over Iraq since 2011, and one of the first women to drop bombs on ISIS.
Jet Girl tells the remarkable story of the women fighting at the forefront in a military system that allows them to reach the highest peaks, and yet is in many respects still a fraternity. Johnson offers an insider’s view on the fascinating, thrilling, dangerous and, at times, glamorous world of being a naval aviator.
This is a coming-of age story about a young college-aged woman who draws strength from a tight knit group of friends, called the Jet Girls, and struggles with all the ordinary problems of life: love, work, catty housewives, father figures, make-up, wardrobe, not to mention being put into harm’s way daily with terrorist groups such as ISIS and world powers such as Russia and Iran.
Some of the most memorable parts of the book are about real life in training, in the air and in combat — how do you deal with having to pee in a cockpit the size of a bumper car going 600 miles an hour?
Not just a memoir, this book also aims to change the conversation and to inspire and attract the next generation of men and women who are tempted to explore a life of adventure and service.
TXT ebook Jet Girl Caroline Johnson download iPad. Hardback book Jet Girl buy cheap on Book Depository. MOBI Jet Girl by Caroline Johnson read on Android on Dymocks. FB2 book Jet Girl. EPUB ebook Jet Girl Caroline Johnson buy for iOS.
Paperback Jet Girl on Walmart. Hardcover Jet Girl by Caroline Johnson read online PC. MP3 book Jet Girl download on Books-a-Million. PDF ebook Jet Girl read online on PocketBook. FictionBook Jet Girl by Caroline Johnson download on Kobo.
Online ebook Jet Girl Caroline Johnson for reader on Amazon. MP3 book Jet Girl buy cheap. Hardcover ebook Jet Girl download on Audible. PDF Jet Girl Caroline Johnson on Kindle. FB2 book Jet Girl read on Barnes & Noble.