- このトピックには1件の返信、1人の参加者があり、最後にzenkoku-datsumo-salonにより7ヶ月、 2週前に更新されました。
2020年7月25日 5:46 AM #5545zenkoku-datsumo-salonゲスト
2020年6月30日 9:09 PM #3636Betzua Janetteゲスト
- The Furies • Katie Lowe • 9781250297891
- Where the Light Enters: Building a Family, Discovering Myself • Jill Biden • 9781250182340
- Cry of Metal & Bone • Leslye Penelope • 9781250148117
- Butterfly 2 • Ashley Antoinette • 9781250136381
- Modern Family: The Untold Oral History of One of Television’s Groundbreaking Sitcoms • Marc Freeman • 9781250260031
by Reed King
- Format: hardcover, 480 pages
- Publisher: Flatiron Books (June 18, 2019)
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781250108890 (1250108896)
- Author: Reed King
About The Book
Reed King’s amazingly audacious novel is something of a cross between L. Frank Baum’s The Wizard of Oz, Douglas Adams’s A Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Cormac McCarthy’s The Road, and Ernest Cline’s Ready Player One.
In Reed King’s wildly imaginative and possibly prescient debut, the United States has dissolved in the wake of environmental disasters and the catastrophic policies of its final president.
It is 2085, and Truckee Wallace, a factory worker in Crunchtown 407 (formerly Little Rock, Arkansas, before the secessions), has no grand ambitions besides maybe, possibly, losing his virginity someday.
But when Truckee is thrust unexpectedly into the spotlight he is tapped by the President for a sensitive political mission: to deliver a talking goat across the continent. The fate of the world depends upon it.
The problem is — Truckee’s not sure it’s worth it.
Joined on the road by an android who wants to be human and a former convict lobotomized in Texas, Truckee will navigate an environmentally depleted and lawless continent with devastating — and hilarious — parallels to our own, dodging body pickers and Elvis-worshippers and logo girls, body subbers, and VR addicts.
Elvis-willing, he may even lose his virginity.
FKA USA is the epic novel we’ve all been waiting for about the American end of times, with its unavoidable sense of being on the wrong end of the roller coaster ride. It is a masterwork of ambition, humor, and satire with the power to make us cry, despair, and laugh out loud all at once. It is a tour de force unlike anything else you will read this year.
Online ebook FKA USA buy cheap on Dymocks. MP3 book FKA USA Reed King download for reader. MOBI FKA USA read on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook FKA USA by Reed King on iOS.